Monday, May 6, 2013

Original Works Products HERE!

 

OW Products are HERE!

Our Original products arrived late last week, and I used several hours on Friday (Field Day) to sort our the orders. 
 
 
Items I ordered from my girls' work. I'm so excited about my new coffee tumbler!!

Here they are, ready to be opened and sorted.
 

Each order is packaged with artwork, order form and items.

Most items are stacked in the front, from smallest to largest, so it makes it easy to check each order with out opening the package.


They are sorted in the box by class and mugs and tumblers are on top.

Folders that the artwork comes in serve as the class dividers.

It took about 15 minutes to go through this whole grade level, easy peasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://pinterest.com/pruitts/elementary-art-education/