Friday, August 2, 2013

Superheros and Art Apps

So I got a chance to play with a few apps and I personally had fun adapting these pictures.  This was the Mike Esparza lesson that I did with my 3-5th graders.  I picked one of the Wonder women pictures from my students art pieces and uploaded to one of the camera apps. With simple cut and paste techniques, I added in my oldest daughters picture.  Once this was done and I was happy, I added this picture to yet another picture app. Here I could futher adapt and enhance the picture.  This was my first attempt on my iphone, but now I am getting the itch to have ipads in my classroom.  Paint FX and Instaeffect are the two apps that I used to alter these pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://pinterest.com/pruitts/elementary-art-education/