Sunday, March 9, 2014

Take Me Somewhere Else

Yep! This week is spring break for my school district. Friday we drove 5 hours to my parents place, had a hot meal, good conversation, chocolate cake, and a warm bed to sleep in.  Yesterday we made the 10 hour trek from my parents place, a little blink and miss town in west Texas to Manitou Springs, CO.  All I can say is thank goodness for DVD players, tablets, and seats that aren't right up against one another.  My children get along pretty well, despite their age differences, but even the best of travelers can get a bit moody after that amount of time together in the car. We missed the snow fall here in Colorado, but luckily there was a nice big patch in the driveway when we pulled in. I see a morning of snowball fights and maybe even a small snowman in the future!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

http://pinterest.com/pruitts/elementary-art-education/